My life in bullets:
- San Diego native – 2nd generation!!!!
- Married early; divorced 6 years later
- Moved to England for 2 years on a whim and a tourist Visa
- Former competitive ballroom dancer
- Collector of degrees I’m not using
In looking at that list, I realized that while all of those bullet points have happened in my lifetime, they do not define me as a person: Influenced me, yes, but they do not dictate who I am. It’s like that Linda Evans poem about how on grave stones the person’s life is represented by the dash.
So who am I? Can anyone truly answer that? I hope you enjoy reading my blog and watch as I slowly discover the pieces to the puzzle. Perhaps you can help me find the edge pieces by sharing your stories as well.